20×20 Corvus Orbital Truss Display System
The Corvus truss exhibit features a captivating,
dominating design, created with easy-to-assemble truss pieces. The 15ﻗ°ﻷ
tall tower broadcasts
messaging ensured to be seen from all angles, while an 11′ tall tower
provides ample messaging space up high and an open meeting space
below. Two graphic wings extend from the 15ﻗ°ﻷ tower and counter tops
throughout the space provide areas for literature or products.
while an additional 100 square feet of graphic space is provided by the structures
below. Purchased Velcro fabric or magnetic UV panels showcase your
desired branding and messaging. Flooring not included.
ﻗ°ﺂ 36 x 6-way junctions
ﻗ°ﺂ 8 x 24ﻗ°ﻻ truss lengths
ﻗ°ﺂ 20 x 36ﻗ°ﻻ truss lengths
ﻗ°ﺂ 16 x 46ﻗ°ﻻ truss lengths
ﻗ°ﺂ 22 x 45ﺁ٠ curved truss lengths
ﻗ°ﺂ 12 x 90ﺁ٠ curved truss lengths
ﻗ°ﺂ full set of quicklock connectors
ﻗ°ﺂ 6 x adjustable tabletops
ﻗ°ﺂ 20 Lumina 50 watt spotlights
ﻗ°ﺂ All Dye-Sub graphic panels
Features & Benefits:
- Super easy setup! Simply twist and lock, no tools required!
- Truss frame parts are interchangeable allowing you setup a different booth for each trade show event using the same parts!
- Truss kits can be re-configured in many ways to meet your marketing needs.
- Truss frames are in stock, off the shelf and ready to ship!
- Heavy duty truss frames feature superior quality for long lasting value and return on investment
- Specially designed truss frame connectors are strong, secure, and simple to use.
- Truss Kits comes complete with all the parts, fixtures and fittings you need to create a successful exhibit
- 5 Year Warranty on Truss Hardware!
- features 15ﻗ°ﻷ tall tower and 11ﻗ°ﻷ tall tower
- Designed for a 20′ x 20′ Island booth
- Color: High Shine Silver
- Construction: Heavy Duty Steel Truss Frame
- Turn Time: Truss hardware is off the shelf in stock and ready to ship in
only 2-3 Days
- Shipping Weight: 1355 lbs
- Shipping Dimensions: (4) 51 x 38 x 25 (1) 50 x 47 x 43
- Shipping: Ships in wheeled hard molded plastic shipping and storage cases